Our Best Recipes for the Vitamix, From Breakfast to Dinner

We've teamed up with Vitamix to bring you a bevy of blender-friendly recipes that you can whip up morning, noon, and night. Even better? Their A3500 Gourmet SmartPrep Kitchen System does double duty thanks to the food processor attachment, leaving you with even more delicious possibilities. --- As a general rule, I try to cook about 70 percent of the meals I eat. This means a lot of recipe planning, which happens like clockwork every Sunday in a version of groundhog day that's sometimes easy, but more often...not. Some weeks, I rely on my prized collection of cookbooks to help me out, other times I call my mom for help, and then there are times when I get my cooking inspo from the handiest gadgets in my kitchen: my blender and my food processor. Extra fluffy scrambled eggs? Please and thank you. Soup in a cinch? Yes please. Dessert that practically makes itself? Twist my arm! Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/Sn3Nsv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)