15 Stylish Desk Accessories to Make Your Office Shine

This list of the best, most stylish desk accessories is a little selfish, as it comprises all the white, gold, and acrylic office supplies that I stock in my own home. Away with dowdy black accessories and in with modern, elegant pieces. After working from home (err, couch) for the last two-and-a-half years, I want my office to feel like an extension of my aesthetic. So I’ve been on a relentless quest to replace plastic file bins with chicer versions (like this stunner from Ballard Designs) and make my Zoom background look equally snazzy. Plus, the prettier the space, the longer I’ll want to stay there working, right? Right… From Our Shop Modern Table Lamp $270–$420 More Styles Yamazaki Steel & Wood 3-Tier Storage Rack $178 More Colors exclusive Neat Method Grid Storage Basket $34–$49 More Options Photo by Ballard Designs 1. Ballard Designs Livy File Box, $159 There’s nothing (and I mean nothing!) exciting about organizing paperwork such as taxes, pay stubs, and other important documents. The one thing you can control? Making those forms look good. That’s where this contemporary file box comes into play. It’s made of high-quality acrylic and accented with gold handles, giving it a modern vibe that will make you want to put it on display (and maybe, just maybe, tidy your forms once and for all). Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/SZ6FbJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)