9 Best Chef’s Knives, According to Pros and Home Cooks Alike

If I could only have one kitchen tool with me on a desert island, it’d have to be a good chef’s knife. It’s incredibly useful (for obvious reasons) and unless I’m carving a turkey or constructing an elaborate wedding cake (though I probably won’t be doing much of either on a desert island), a sharp, lightweight chef’s knife is versatile enough for any occasion. Naturally, I had to ask other home cooks, former restaurant cooks, recipe developers, and cookbook authors for their desert island chef’s knives. From affordable buys to investment-worthy heirlooms, here are the nine best chef’s knives for slicing through butternut squash, dicing onions, and more. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/SKT0Yn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)