18 Essential Oils To De-Stress, Restore, and More

Self-care looks different for everyone. For me, it includes engaging in daily movement, reading as many books as possible, and indulging in some serious couch time. For others like CEO of luxury pet fashion house Pagerie and self-care expert Mandy Madden Kelley, essential oils are key to holistic well-being. “I’m a big believer in nurturing your body in as many ways as you can, which is why I fell in love with aromatherapy,” she says. “When I discovered essential oils, I was invested in finding the best ones to enhance my moods, and relax my body and mind." Mandy isn’t alone in her quest for the best essential oils for every situation, which is why we chatted with nine experts about their favorite oils and blends that help de-stress, boost energy, encourage a restful sleep, and more. Read on for their tried-and-true picks. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/SKXWVj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)