Cooking Is the Only Thing That Helps Me Meditate

We’ve teamed up with Blue Apron to share tips and ideas for a more stress-free dinnertime. Blue Apron’s easy-to-follow recipes are designed for a range of eaters, from vegetarians to conscientious carnivores, and they take care of the meal planning and grocery shopping for you. For a limited time, they're taking the relaxation one step further by partnering with Calm for three free months of Calm Premium when you sign up for Blue Apron. --- I’m bad at meditating. Like, really bad. I’ve tried a handful of times over the years without success, always distracted by a noise or a thought or a to-do list that I can’t seem to shake. Some would argue that these distractions are exactly why I should keep at it, but I’ve found my own solution for finding a moment of calm: cooking. The rhythmic rocking of my knife on the cutting board, the steam wafting towards my face as I stir the mirepoix, the gentle ticking of the kitchen timer—these things bring me calm like no amount of sitting-in-place ever could. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/SHwfNH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)