10 Best Air Fryers for Crunchy Fries & Creamy Pasta (Yes, Really)

Sometimes I wonder what I did before I had my beloved air fryer. It comes in clutch when I want crunchy fries, veggies, chicken wings, and even croquettes when I’m feeling fancy. And in an unexpected twist, it also makes creamy plates of pasta, which is music to my carb-loving heart. Plus, nothing else can crisp day-old leftovers like I just made it. Is anyone else getting hungry yet? The magic is that the countertop-friendly appliance rapidly circulates hot air down and around food, which cooks and crisps food in an absolute flash. But not all air fryers are the same—some are more small-space friendly while others can feed a family of four. The two things they all have in common though is that you’re guaranteed a plate of crunchy, crispy, delicious goodness and that you won’t be able to quit using it. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/S4gXLN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)