How to Dye the Prettiest Easter Eggs With Pantry Staples

I’ve always liked the idea of natural, homemade alternatives to artificial dyes and foods, but the continued convenience of running to the store kept me resistant to change. When my first daughter was born, though, natural products and non-processed foods became the necessity. She’s intolerant to countless foods, fragrances and common household chemicals with just a few dozen safe ingredients. Learning to live life with an infant while revamping the way we eat, cook, and clean was overwhelming—but I’m so thankful for it now. Cooking from scratch, choosing fresher ingredients, and getting clear on what we’re putting on and in our bodies has been a benefit to our whole family, while also keeping her allergic reactions away. My misconception was that homemade products had to take longer, cost more, and be less satisfying. As it turned out, I actually liked that I could make a loaf of bread for pennies during nap time, or find new hacks for cleaning my house with fewer chemicals. And I definitely like that I can dye Easter eggs with my daughter without worrying about what’s in the dye. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/RtZ6GT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Bihari Shakarkand Bhujiya Recipe - Spicy Sweet Potato Sabzi

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)