How to Make Tender, Golden-Crisp Meatballs With Impossible Burger

We've teamed up with Impossible Foods to highlight delicious ideas for using their Impossible™ Burger 12-ounce pack at home. Impossible Burger is meat made from plants for people who love meat. It can be cooked just like the ground beef that comes from animals—meaning you can use it to whip up burgers, chili, tacos, and more. Here, we're showing you why it's perfect for making juicy, crispy-crusted meatballs. --- In my daily life, meatballs are the sixth essential food group. They’re my go-to when I need a satisfying dinner in under an hour, roasted at high heat with whatever vegetables in my crisper drawer need using up, then topped with generous spoonfuls of yogurt. They’re what I crave when all I want is to wrap myself up in a bowlful of something warm and cozy, braised in tomato sauce and served atop spaghetti or cheesy polenta. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/RhhH6S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)