Brown Butter Chicken & Other Recipes That Inspire Ina Garten

Ina Garten's 12th cookbook, Modern Comfort Food, comes out in less than one week, and to say we're giddy about it would be an enormous understatement. It's full of flavor-forward, feel-good food (think: tuna melts, beef stew, truffled mac and cheese), which, considering the year thus far, is exactly what all of us need right now. In the excerpt below, Ina talks about how she stays inspired. Also included: three must-make recipes from the book—the only question is, which will you make first? --- People ask me all the time how I get inspired. The truth is, after writing twelve cookbooks, it’s not always easy to think of new ideas, so I look for inspiration everywhere. A dish I order in a restaurant or specialty food store might intrigue me. I love to cruise grocery stores and farmers’ markets looking for new ingredients like shishito peppers, fig spread, or truffle butter. In the past few years, social media has also become one of my biggest sources of inspiration; it’s not uncommon for me to see something on Instagram that gets me running to the kitchen. Read More >>
http://dlvr.it/RhgkzQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)