Chettinadu Style Potato Kaarakozhambu Recipe

Potato Kaarakozhambu has been a part of some of the best culinary memories of my childhood. Passed on by my grandmother, my mother has become a pro at mastering it. To me it is a vital part of my comfort food list. It is easy to make and is a great dish to make during weekend.

Serve Chettinadu Style Potato Kaarakozhambu along with Steamed Rice, Beetroot Thoran and Elai Vadam for a weekday meal.

If you like this recipe, you can also try other South Indian Potato recipes such as

  1. Chettinad Style Urali Roast Recipe
  2. Urulai Kizhangu Masiyal Recipe
  3. Spicy Potato Roast Recipe


from Home https://ift.tt/38qYXRP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Summer Squash (With a Panko Breading)

Tonjiru (Japanese Pork Soup)

Beef Bourguignon (Beef Stew with Wine)